Yoshitomo Nara


 Hi!

today i’m going to show you something interesting i follow in  instagram, @michinara3 is a instagram acc about Yoshitomo Nara, who is he? Is an Japanese artist, sculptor, contemporary cartoonist and illustrator, who is known for his contemporary paintings in which he shows a specific object, in this case children or animals drawn in the form of a caricature, is interesting is how he adapts his drawings to ceramic objects making them unique. Concepts such as isolation, loneliness, childhood introspection, rebellion, irony, among others, can be appreciated. I find his works very interesting, they transmit me a lot of curiosity, there is an exhibition in Japan of Yoshitomo Nara, I have seen videos about it and it is beautiful. His paintings inspire me when I want to create something, the colors he uses are not so flashy or so dull, they combine very well.









Comentarios

Entradas populares