English

 hi!

Today i´m going to talk how i learned english. Well, when i was eighteen i took classes with a native teacher from U.S.A, she did me a test for evaluate my knowledge and i had a really good level because when i was in the school english was one of my favorite topic because it was easy for me (i don´t know why) but i already knew many things.

 So i stay with that teacher 2 years, i had classes once a week (there weren´t many because i was in college foundation) for practice my accent i watched a lot of vlogs and for learned new words i translate my favorite songs.

     Actually i´m very good with english, if i travel i think i could comunicate well, the bad thing is i talk with confidence alone, when i have to talk to friends or in class i block myself, i´m embarrased because even though i like to socialize, i´m shy, so when i´m at home alone i start speaking english, i considered i´m really good but not expert, i just need to learn more synonyms and words.

the last song i translate was BeFoUr by Zayn.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares