Good Trip

hi!

Today I am going to talk about an interesting trip. Last summer I had the opportunity to go on vacation with my best friend, so we went to the beach (Punta de Tralca), I remember that we stayed in a very lonely part of the beach, then it was just us and my family, we took many pictures, and enjoyed the sea, we also went to an amusement park that was very small but there were very "extreme" games, obviously we got on all of them, and then we did a movie marathon with lots of candy, one day we got bored, we took a cab and went to Isla negra, we were in a museum, in craft fairs and ended the day having an ice cream, then we did not know how to get back because we were staying in a place in the middle of nowhere, at 6 pm there were no cabs and we had very little money, so we got on any bus that passed by. Finally we got home, had dinner, told stories with my family, then reviewed all the pictures we took and went to sleep.

bye bye.










Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares