Cam

 Hi!

Today i’m going to write about something i like to do outdoors, taking photos is one of the most things i do most everyday, i really like to appreciate seeing around me, if i see something nice i take a photo of it (my friends, my outfit, nature, etc), i think is a way to save moments. I like the digital cameras, so i always carry my digicam in the backpack, is a Nikon Coolpix, i love the effect it leaves on the photo, my favorite place to take photos with the nikon is the nature, i love green places (my favorite color is green) is very relaxing seeing all the nature, all green so is very important have a record of that. Also i have an ipod, is very old, i can only ocuppy the camera, because its functions are no longer available, the effect it leaves on the photos is beautiful. So, with my phone i took casual photos and with digicam nature or memorable moments. The first and second photo are from my phone, third and fourth of my digicam and the last one is from the ipod.  

i don’t take professional photos, they are just random things.
 





 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares