Sis

hi!

Today i’m going to write about my favorite member of my family.

Isabella is my sister, she is 7 years old, I have a big age difference with her, but that doesn't mean we don't have fun together.

I must admit that we argue and laugh a lot at the same time, she makes me download games like Roblox or Stumble Guys to play the two together, it's very fun to play with her. She loves to paint, like me. She is a very good painter, she likes to create many things with different materials. letters, boxes, etc. She always tells me “I want to be a designer.” I think I am an inspiration to her. Our favorite movie to watch together is “SHREK”, we laughed a lot watching it. She also likes anime, she watches the episodes alone, my parents say that I influence her when in reality she watches them alone. They recently went to a character expo, and all my cousins ​​took photos with Spiderman, princesses, Isabella only took photos with anime characters, it was very funny. She is very creative and fun.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares