Potter

 

hi!
Today i´m going to talk about a book i want to read. I don´t like reading T-T it´s one of the activities that is most difficult for me, i can´t read quietly without falling asleep or thinking about something else. 
So Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling is one of the books i want to read, It is about a young wizard named Harry who has many adventures with his friend at Hogwarts, everything focuses on his fight with the most powerful and dangerous wizard in the magical world, Lord Voldemort. I saw the movies one hundred times, so i´m interested in reading the books, i really like how magic is shown in an interesting and fun way. My favorite character is Ron Weasley, he has a really entertaining personality and his love hermione is really cute. I love the scene when snape punch to ron in his head, Snape is my second favorite character, i liked how they approchaed his personality, thinking of him as mysterious and unpleasant, and then discovering the love he had for Harry. I have seen reviews that "The Winter Dance" scene is even cuter in the book, well the books have so many details that don´t appear in the movies. 
I want to buy the books, i think it would motivate me to read them.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares