Week Off

 hi

Today i´m going to talk five things about my week off, the truth is i didn´t do many things because i just wanted to rest. soooo

1. Sleep: Sleep is very important for me, because if i don´t sleep my corresponding hours my mood is really really bad.

2. Watch series: That´s is my favorite part when i had week off, i saw One Piece Live Action it was very good, my favorite character is Zoro and Sanji (even though they have love/hate) and i saw Street Woman Fighter 2 (dance battles) is really fun watch it, because is competition is groups, and they do group battles, solitary and in duos.

3. Paint: I can´t miss painting in my life, so right now i trying to paint new things, i like create characters or dolls inspired in the japanese aestethic (Yoshitomo Nara, Aya Takano, etc)

4. Outing with my friends: i went to my friend´s house to celebrate "Fiestas Patrias" we played typical games, we drunk ¨Terremoto¨ and dance cumbias.

5. Work with wood: i went to fau, because i have to do a wooden structure for ¨Procesos y Prototipos¨  i haven´t finished it yet, it´s difficult. 

     and that´s it!! bye bye




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares