Music Bank

 hi!

today i´m going to talk about a one of the most sentimental day in my life, maybe you has heard of  "Music Bank" the concert canceled with rain and hail, well, i was there.
That day i was so excited because i just bought the ticket to see "TomorrowxTogether" (my favorite group) i went to the line at 3:30 am, there were a lot of people, at 5pm there was a rush of people and i had to stay there until 10am, i bought a ticket VIP but VIP had nothing...  a lot of people, very long lines to go to bathroom, the food very expensive and imposible to bought. but in that moment i ignored that because i just wanted to see txt. Unfortunately the doors open before for the really bad organization of the company, i run very fast with my friends, and we are in the tenth row, waiting for the show, in that moment the rain was not constant, but when the show start the rain does not stop. me with my friends moved to stay more ahead, and we reached second line. Presented 3 groups of  6, txt was the number 4, when they go out said "the concert was canceled, we so sorry" i couldn´t believe anything, the least the company did was the groups walk around saying goodbye, txt was luckily on my side for a long time, with my friends we put up a sign, and one of the members looked at us. i was sad and happy at the same time. all was the company fault.
that was the show, i´m still waiting for my money back.
bye bye




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares