About Me

  hi!

My name is catha from design this is my second year in Fau, i´m 20, i born in santiago, Chile. i have a young sister who is seven years old, so i´m the older sister. My hobby is paint, i really like it, is one of the most beautiful things i have (i use watercolor, gouache, pastel pencils, etc), i like photos too, i took photos all the time, specially to green places. I like listen to music, all day. My favorite artist/band is TomorrowxTogether, and besides The Weeknd, The Nbhd, Dean, etc. In my free time i watch Horror and Romantic movies with my friends (We have a friendship of 10 years), i love K-dramas, so if you like kdramas i can recommend you some, i also like to have sleepovers, go to museums, go out to eat and others. one of my dreams is travel to the world and do a vlog about it. and that´s a little bit of me.

bye bye




Comentarios

  1. Hi Catha :) I also like horror movies! just like romantic movies, those are my two favorite genres

    ResponderEliminar
  2. painting is the best, it relaxes too much!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares